Saturday, February 14, 2009

Marchmadness Sprint Adventure Race

I lied "Death March on the NCT" has been put on hold. I am currently getting ready for my first adventure race. It is a 4-6 hour sprint race at the Pontiac Lake Recreation Area, near Waterford, MI, on March 7th 2009. I will be racing with a guy (Tony) I went to high school with, and have seen only about 3 times in the last 14 years. But the last time I saw him the subject of adventure racing somehow came up, and it turned out we both had been following sport. The race is being put on by Infiterra Sports, so check them out. As of the last time I checked there are 64 teams participating. If all goes well at this race my hope is to start doing more throughout the summer. I will try to update before the race, or at least after to post my experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home